I will be in London on business for my day job next week -- that is, if the volcanic ash from Iceland lets up by then.
If I go, there will be no blogging next week. I will be free the night of Wednesday, April 21st and the morning and afternoon of Thursday the 22nd. If you happen to be in London and want to meet for coffee, feel free to contact me.
Friday, 16 April 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My Mother was on her way to Paris for a 10 day tour of Italy and France when this happened. Her Flight has been delayed until Sunday. This morning I heard Ierland did open their airports so hopefully you can get to London safely.
Take care and safe flight
Post a Comment