Sunday, 4 January 2009

Three days

We have been caught up in Christmas obligations, building and other things, and that's my excuse for blogging being light this month. For now, here are three days in the life of my daughter:

Day 1, 14:00 hours:
"Papa, you are my favourite and my best."

Day 1, 20:20:
"I wish I didn't have a Papa!"

Day 2, 1930:
"Papa, I want to be just like you when I grow up!"

Day 2, 21:30:
"Papa, I will never be your friend again!"

Day 3:
"Papa, you are my favourite person ever."

1 comment:

Adele said...

I had to laugh reading this the day after I took my "turned 24 on 1/17" son on a four hour drive through So Cal to his 5 day intensive training at the CHEK Institute. In one way or another he managed to convey all of your daughter's sentiments to me during our time together! Be it ever thus.